Tuesday, October 4, 2011

QUICK NEWS - DO NOT PREREGISTER!!!

All, We've learned as of yesterday that Sportsbaseonline.com is going out of business. This means that you should not pre-register for any future races as we won't get your entry fee or any support from SBO for importing your information into our registry. If you've already pre-registered, no worries - you can race as normal. I'm working with SBO to get all the information for current pre-registrants into a workable system. For the remainder of the season, registration will be day of race only. We're working to make the waiting line shorter, and I think we were really successful about that both Saturday and Sunday, especially Sunday. thanks and talk to you soon. Jeremy & Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day 2 results?

Jeremy said...

As soon as I get them from SBO, then I'll post them with Series Points. Part of dealing with SBO right now...

Anonymous said...

Mmm, that might explain my inability to register for all four events and not receiving the $15 discount.

Thanks for putting together an awesome venue for my debut. Next time I will have the right pedals, lol.